Salt Health Research
“Salt is good: but if the salt has lost his savor, wherewith shall it be seasoned?” Luke 14:34
“It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear” Luke 14:35
Why do you think salt is so important for the modern men? Is it the taste, the saline characteristic that it fetches for our taste buds or there is more to it?
While common salt is as common as oxygen for any household, what is not common is the knowledge about how harmful it is. Filled with artificial adulterants and chemicals to crystallize it and make the grains smooth, table salt deliver more harmful effects than any positive that the real natural salt in them offer.
Contrast that with holistic salts such as Himalayan crystal salts that are crystallized in million years and you can easily identify which salt is better to consume. In fact, there have been many Natural Salt Vs Table salt and Sea Salt studies. Each one of them found one fact; that natural salt is the purest form of salt and needs significantly lesser energy to metabolize and get absorbed by the human body. Rest all salts need higher net energy to be assimilated. Technically, table salt and sea salt today are direct carriers of worldly pollutants and can in fact be classified as toxic materials in strict parlance.
What is Salt?
How many times have you questioned “what is salt”? What is that makes salt? Why is salt so important?
Salt is a combination of sodium and chloride, two elements which are most important for maintaining body balance and balance osmotic forces. However in case of table salt, additives such as Iodine and Fluoride are added and they in turn increase the salt’s aggressiveness to the body.
Which Salt Is The Best?
Technically, any salt that is pure sodium and chloride with vital minerals is the best. However, in this commercialized world where all that sells is profit, finding pure salt is difficult.
However, Sileo Company Kenya Ltd makes the search short for you. Our pure Himalayan natural salt deliver all the vital minerals and sodium chloride in its purest form, keeping you secure from various maladies such as dehydrations, cramps, organ failure, blood impurity etc.... Natural salt contains all the characteristics of the primal sea, which we know is the source of all life on our planet. Interestingly enough, our body solvent is a sole, the same concentration as that of the primal sea. This sole flows through more than 56,000 miles of waterways and blood vessels throughout the body with the forces of gravity and regulates and balances the functions of our body.
Now if you mess around with this solvent, which is primarily made up of salt and water, you let go off your health.
Consuming pure Himalayan salt is essential since:
- It keeps you ticking
- Gives you muscular agility, nimbleness
- Helps in maintaining perfect blood circulation
- Aids in sharpening stimulus to response
- Maintain the most important osmotic balance
You also need salt for maintaining the right amount of hydrochloric acid, essential for digestive tracts. With pure natural salt such as the Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt, you ensure that your body gets only the best.
Salt is also important for:
- Nerve cells communication (sodium and potassium is the active involved minerals)
- Absorption of food particles through the intestinal track
- Clearance of the lungs from the mucus plugs and sticky phlegm in asthma and cystic fibrosis
- Preventing muscle cramps
- Making the structure of bones firm.
- Avoiding Osteoporosis since it is the result of salt and water shortage in the body
- Correction of sleep disorders: act as a natural sleeping medication
- Preventing and curing chest muscle cramps resembling heart attacks
- Preventing heart diseases
- Extraction of excess acidity out of the cells particularly the brain cells
- Balancing blood sugar level needed elements in diabetics
- Generation of hydroelectric energy at the site of the cells energy needed
- Absorption of essential minerals
- Preventing hypochlorhydria or even unchlorhydria- low or no hydrochloric acid in the stomach
- Absorbing minerals such as Zinc, magnesium, manganese, selenium, copper-chromium and molybdenum
- Bladder control
Also, many doctors advice to go for low salt diets however with it what they don’t tell is the deficiency of minerals caused by the decrease in salt’s intake.
Highlights of Natural Crystal Salts
- Natural Crystal Salt is more than sodium and chloride. It nourishes the body with 84 out of 94 essential minerals, much like fruit, vegetables and grains and can actually be viewed as food.
- When we speak of salt, we mean salt in its original form: holistic, wholesome, unaltered, natural salt, as crystallized in the crust of the Earth over 250 million years ago. From the periodic table of elements we are familiar with 94 natural elements (stable as well as unstable). Apart from inert gases, all of these elements can be found in crystal salt.
- Crystal salt contains all natural minerals and trace elements that are found in the human body. We perceive crystal salt as being the totality of all natural elements.
Therefore if you want to make an investment that stays with you, invest in a pack of Natural crystal salt now and ensure that you stay healthy for long and stay away from the various toxic materials our table salt exposes us to.
Order your pack Now and enjoy the taste and benefit!